Service Work / Volunteer
Thank you for helping to support and to be of service for the NAI-AA Convention and AA. It is through your support that we can engage, teach and inspire all in the fellowship and the newcomer. There are always opportunities to volunteer.
Things you can do to support and help the convention meet its's obligations for success!
- Pre-register as soon as possible
- Buy a Banquet and Brunch Ticket
- Stay at the Host Hotel
- Donate a Raffle item
- Make a financial donation to the convention
- Sponsor a Banquet ticket for someone who can't afford one
- Sponsor a Brunch ticket for someone who can't afford one
- Help spread the word about the dates and location of the convention.
- Volunteer to help for a few hours
Here's what you should know about volunteering for the Convention.
- Volunteers must register.
- Volunteering at the Convention does not qualify for discounted registration.
- Assisting Hospitality
- Assisting Registration
- Assisting Flag Ceremony
- Assisting as a Greeter
- Assisting the Pow Wow Chair
- Assisting at Speaker Meetings
Please visit the contact page or email us at email@example.com to let us know who you are and that you are interested in volunteering.
Thank you for joining us at the NAI-AA Convention!